Saturday, September 22, 2012

Summer is already over and school has started!

Well Jeez Louise! Where did the summer go?! We had a very busy summer with parties and guests and guests and guests and parties. We hosted a baby shower and 60th birthday party for my parents that was great. Work on the new house never seems to end and the kids are getting big. Vince started Kindergarten and LOVES it- thank God! I asked him after his 1st day if it was good and he said "Try PERFECT!!" Soooo thankful to not be the mother with the screaming kid this year. He's doing a 1/2 day program so he's home with us in the morning, takes the bus to school at 11:15, then gets dropped back off at 2:45ish.  I miss my guy, but I guess it's time to share ;)  

 Waiting for the bus.

 Is that it?!

 My best bud

 Have a great day!

We sped through the summer at a crazy pace. I swear we turned around and there was fall! We've been busy with the house and work. I'm still watching Ellie and Brayden a few days a week. The kids all get along pretty well and really have fun growing up together. I really enjoy staying home with my kids and watching them grow. I'm so glad I can and the sacrifice is worth it to us. They've grown so much this summer! And we are all enjoying the new house. It's so nice to have all the space and our neighborhood is awesome. We are so blessed.

The gang


Celebrating Father's Day 
 


                           
Got a "new" hoop!

                            
The boys are show-offs

                            
:)

Happy 4th! Not sure who was louder- the fireworks or the kids at their first fireworks?!

The girls

"Tell Gabe the door is on the side! He's never going to get through the top like that!" 
Camping out back for the first time.

 Pretty excited!

 I really wish she had more personality! haha


 We saw a house with Vince's favorite car- "GREM!" from Cars 2

Self portrait 

 Vince and his good friend Griffin at Safety City. 

 And she's off to Preschool! She loves it and is making many new friends

 Brayden is 9 months!

 M loves B

Cutie Patootie!


Ok, I'll try to be better about posting sooner- but I can't promise anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment