Monday, October 12, 2009

The pumpkin patch and Vince turns 3!

We visited some friends in Pittsburgh over the weekend after my cousin's wedding. While we were there we went to a pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun, Vince loved it. Daddy and Vince went on a giant slide that went under some hay, through a little maze, jumped on a bounce house, and we all went on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun and it was a beautiful day with all the leaves changing. We had a fun time visiting our friends and family at the wedding. Thanks Steve and Jess for a place to stay and a nice weekend!
Sunday we drove to Steubenville so Grandpa Martineau could meet Mia for the first time! Bad mom forgot to take a picture of that! We had a nice visit with Grandpa and the kids took a nap on his comfy bed. Next we went to Wellsburg to visit Nana and saw Aunt Sarah and Hunter, and Uncle Dan and Jesse. Nana made us a delicious dinner and Vince received some great presents since it was his 3rd birthday!
Our family

Vince posing like a big boy


Daddy and Mia at her 1st pumpkin patch!


Vince riding his sweet new Scooter!


Looking at his birthday card that had spinning wheels


My new video game learning system!


Singing Happy Birthday!


Me and my buddy Tyler who came by for my cake and ice cream


Happiness

Riding his new Scooter! Thanks Uncle Dan, Uncle Paul and Aunt Kateri!


Funny quotes from Vince:

"I wear my knee pads so I don't get Hoort!"

"Knock, knock! (who's there?) "Boo hoo" (boo hoo who?) "Aww... don't cry mommy!"

"Mom- you feed yoor baby witt yoor boob?!"

"Wanna go play witt my buddies!"

Of course I can't think of any more right now, but I'll have more later I'm sure! :)


1 comment:

  1. love seeing al the pictures you post! hugs, the sikoras

    ReplyDelete