Saturday, June 27, 2009

The troops are growing- both ways!


Mia in her cute skirt and headband




Vince giving Mimi hugs, protecting his sissy...




Smile button!




Outfit from Grammy




The reason I need onsies... I'm not amused.




I squirm alot.




Hi!



Mommy...






We're having a pretty good summer so far. We went to a pool party where we didn't get in- Vince refused till 1 minute before we were leaving to try the kiddie pool. He wouldn't go in the pool, but didn't mind walking right on the very edge, just to keep me on my toes of course! He loves being outside, except for the bugs, he's getting a little too worried about them. And tonight he rode his trike all the way around the block 3 times!! It was pretty exciting to us! Still in pull-ups, no news there...

Mia will be 5 months this week. She's getting big and LOVES squealing at her brother and anyone else around for that matter. She's large and in charge- not really, just large! In 12 month clothing and growing out of it and size 4 (!) diapers. She's doing well and loves standing in her exersaucer so she can see her brother.

Have a nice 4th everyone!








1 comment:

  1. Awww Mia is so smiley! I dont think I've ever met such a smiley baby. Love the counters for Vinnie and Mia's ages :) Happy 4th to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete